We at myhealthshape.com are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website and/or mobile application visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information
What do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
· Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the Platform, such as your IP address, user actions, e-mail address, mailing address, educational qualification details, phone number, medical council registration details, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views or any other information that is identified with you personally.
· Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us or creating an account with us.
· Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to the Platform, including information relating to any purchases you make of our Courses/Content.
· Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our Platform services, email notifications, and/or newsletters.
· Any other information that you choose to send to us
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal information to:
· Administer the Platform, improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Platform, and enable your use of the services available on the Platform.
· Provide you access to the courses/content that you have paid for on the Platform.
· Send you general (non-marketing) commercial and non-commercial communications.
· Send you email notifications on specific requests.
· Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications.
· Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Platform.
· We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We will at all times provide you with the option to not provide the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information (within the meaning of the IT Act, 2000 and its rules) that we seek from you. Further, you shall, at any time while using the Website/Service, also have an option to withdraw your consent given earlier to us to use such Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. Such withdrawal of consent is required to be sent in writing to us at Learnguruji.com, of the address at Sai Platina, Ravet Pune MH-412101. In such event however, the Company fully reserves the right not to allow further usage of the Website or provide any Services/Products thereunder to you.
· To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
· In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
· In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
· To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
Our Grievance Officer shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances at the earliest possible opportunity. You may contact us at:
Grievance Officer (provided in accordance with the IT Act, 2000 and its rules) : [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Customer Support: Reach out to us at [email@example.com], in case of any queries.